Kailash Parbat

Location: 3rd Floor, FC
 
In the 1940s’ the Mulchandani brothers sold ‘Pani Puri’ on Bans Road in Karachi and their product had become ‘Pakistan’s preferred’. Then came the partition in 1947 and the Mulchandanis’ had to flee to India. They could not carry too much with them, so they left behind valuables in favor of the utensils they used to make their ‘Pani Puri’ and ‘Ragda’ and landed in Bombay.